When compared to the traditional methods of marketing, transit advertising offers unmatched benefits to businesses. Transit ads can hardly be ignored by your target audience since they are in their direct line of view. Moreover, they are everywhere – in (and on) the buses, trains, subways, bus stops, autos and cabs. While reaching out to riders through public transportation, transit advertising also enables you to acquaint them with your brand. To maximize your returns from transit ads, you can get in touch with Mplan to come up with a plan that is based on a thorough study of the demographics of your target audience.
How we can help you
- By offering you various options of transit advertising we help you deliver your message, on a daily basis, to a steady flow of consumers
- Depending upon the demographics of your target audience we suggest strategic points that offer high visibility to your transit ads
- We make it easier for you to break away from the orthodox marketing methods and adopt unique and innovative ways to achieve your branding goals.
- We suggest the right sizes for your wraps or billboards, keeping in mind your business objectives and budgetary constraints
- Through our experience and expertise in combining different transit advertising options, we make sure your ads get seen and acknowledged by your target audience, as often as possible.
According to us, a successful advertising campaign is one that is planned keeping in mind factors such as exposure, frequency, timeliness and demographics of your target audience. This is how we come up with perfect transit advertising plans for our clients based on their unique requirements. There are a great many options when it comes to transit advertising.
Buses, Trains, Cabs and Auto rickshaws go everywhere around the city and therefore takes your ads wherever they go. You can choose from a variety of internal as well as external ad options such as full and half wraps, tail ads, and side and back panel ads, to establish your brand impact.
No Parking Boards
No parking boards can help you display your ads in front of the residential and commercial buildings of the localities you serve. You can choose from various options such as Sunpack sheets, tin sheets, prismatic sheets, reflective sheets, LED signages and solar parking sign boards based on your budget.
Bus Shelter Branding
Bus shelter advertising is a great way to capture the attention of not only the bus drivers and the riders, but also pedestrians and commuters who travel on the route every day. You can use your creative and come up with your own way of displaying your ads so as to improve your brand impact and recall.
You can insert your flyers, pamphlets and shopping catalogues in the daily newspapers and get them distributed to the target audience in the locality you serve. While helping you enjoy a wide reach, this option will also increase your conversions by affecting the buying choices of your consumers.
Displaying your ads on gas bills, electricity bills, water bills, telephone bills, railway tickets, movie tickets, etc., can help you deliver your brand message directly into the hands of your target audience. With a high lasting power, these bills can maximize your brand recalls in a remarkable way.
IT Park Advertising
IT parks of metropolitan cities are places that see a majority of the city’s population every single working day. Putting up your ads here would mean a lot of exposure to your brand with excellent impact. You can display billboards, hoardings, banners, posters, and even distribute your brochures or flyers.