Transit advertising is advertising placed in or on modes of public transportation or in public transportation areas. Using this method of advertising, ads can be placed anywhere from sides of buses, trains and taxis, to inside subway cars, bus stations and near the train or bus platforms.
- It is an idea that relies on new and unorthodox marketing methods.
- Such advertising ideas vary from ‘guerilla marketing’ to ‘use of transit medium’.
- This type of advertising can encompass a variety of efforts and methods of getting your message seen.
The list of top popular non-traditional media in India for advertising is:
- Bus Advertising
- Auto Advertising
- No Parking Boards
- Newspaper Inserts
- IT Park Advertising
- Gas Bill Advertising
- Cab Advertising
- Train Advertising
The goal of Transit Advertising is to create striking advertising experiences that capture interest through creativity, and unpredictably. Much of the non-traditional marketing involves putting ads in unusual places, or displaying ads in unusual ways, hoping to command the attention of unassuming viewers.
Non-traditional advertising works well for people with a limited budget and an audience that could be easily accessible. It’s an effective method of displaying your message and making it more memorable because of the way in which it may be shown. It is useful for a targeted audience. You can contact us for best non-traditional advertising ideas and options.
Get in touch with our experts regarding Transit Advertising.
- dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sodales enim id tempor ultrices. Integer porttitor vel sem quis convallis. In dignissim ipsum tellus, vitae vulputate lorem vestibulum euismod
- sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sodales enim id tempor ultrices. Integer porttitor vel sem quis convallis. In dignissim ipsum tellus, vitae vulputate lorem vestibulum euismod