It sounds fancy, but marketing channels are simply the different ways you can communicate with customers, clients, donors, volunteers, etc. There are endless marketing channel available, that range in cost from, nothing to a lot.
The Channels Let’s take a look at some of the most effective channels that a business can use to reach out to its customers.
TV Ads : Television has enormous scale and reach. An ability to entertain using the best production technology and techniques means television will always be able to engage consumers with its commercials. It is one of the most effective ways to help brands and business sell their products and services.
Print Media : With the technology growing so fast these days most people think that print media is dead which is clearly a misconception. Print marketing is so effective in engaging, enticing and gaining the full attention with the content they present before the audience that they actually slow down when they have a magazine or paper in their hands and actually read, not just the news but the ads as well.
Radio Ads : Be it an event where the station personalities broadcast live from your business, you giving an interview about your company or a jingle playing on-air, this form of marketing can be helpful in building a name for your brand.
Facebook : It is one of the easiest ways to reach out to the customers. You can start by creating a page. But it is just the start after which you need to develop a proper strategy and follow it to attract more and more followers. This can be done in a few simple steps-
- Develop a creative brief.
- Create an engaging experience.
- Develop a conversational calendar.
There are many more channels as well but deciding which ones to use and for what purposes is a critical element of business strategy, regardless of what business you own.
Here are few points that you can follow that will help you select the right channel:
- Review performance of channels currently used.
- Score other potential channels for market fit and potential returns.
- Select new mix of channels for managing.
The Marketing channels can mean methods or platform used for marketing activities. This could include digital marketing channels or Offline marketing channels. Such as websites, social media, email, apps.
1. Start with a Website : You may feel inclined to start with free marketing channels first, but there is one channel that is not free that you absolutely need to have, and that is a website.
2. Free & easy Marketing Channels : Such as social media Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin,
3. Review sites & directories : Get listed on Google my business, Google maps, Yelp, niche-specific directories such as Clutch, Good Firms etc.
4. Influencer Collaborations : Build relationships with influencers and make an offer in exchange for getting some exposure to their audience.
5. Use of advanced marketing channels: Such as Blogging: Blogging will help your website (and therefore your business) to get found by people searching online.
6. SEO : Make changes to your website to optimize its presence on search engines which is completely free, but takes time.
7. Video : Video is another free marketing channel, such as posting tutorials to social media & doing live events.
8. Events : Run seminar or tutorial at no cost to you other than your time.
9. Offline Ads: Using offline marketing channels such as – print ads, billboards, radio ads, television ads, magazine ads etc.
We are a advertising agency, offering offline and online advertising services. In online we provide services such as google ads, Pay Per Click-PPC to provide consistent web presence, develop brand recognition & website traffic for a sustained flow of leads. Campaign strategies designed entirely to meet the client needs. Meticulous research, exceptionally creative thought process. Trust our proven track record to maximize your brand visibility & set your business apart & ahead from the competition.