Airport advertising in India is a recent phenomenon, Airports have a lot if unique and interesting advertising options and ideas. Popular advertising options at the airports are billboards, branding in baggage area, hoardings in check in area, conveyor bill branding, trolleys advertising and many others.
Airport lounges advertising options are unique in nature and very effective for premium brands. Media options in Airport lounges vary from placing banners, product sampling to innovative media options.
- Regardless of trip purpose, over 80% of all passengers spend up to 30 minutes in each: ticketing, security and baggage claim
- As they travel through the airport, about 3 out of 4 frequent flyers will read your message.
- Over two-third of the Frequent Flyers can be reached with a one month campaign.
- 73% of Frequent Flyers take the time to read airport advertising messages.
- About 90% of the travelers arrive one hour prior to the airport.
Benefits Of Airport Advertising:
- Focused and relevant traffic volumes.
- A well-educated and travelled audience that are more likely to be early adopters.
- Reach audiences with a high propensity for shopping, technology and leisure activities.
- Create brand dominance throughout the consumer journey, or within strategic locations.
- High impact messages with superior visibility capturing the attention of passengers throughout their airport experience.
Get in touch with our experts regarding Airport Advertising.
- Airport advertising not only affords many opportunities to target the right audience, but also provides a number of creative ways to do it.
- Some of the types available: Backlit, Scrolling, Rotating Cube, Plasma Screen, Soffit/Overhead Spectacular, Specialty Display, Wall Wrap, Product Display Case, Closed Circuit Television, and many more.
- How do I get the reach for an airline or an airport?
Reach for an airline is defined by the number of passengers for that airline. DGCA, a government body publishes monthly the number of passengers for each airline. We share that data with our users.
Airport reach is also defined by the number of passengers.
- What is a typical lead time in airline or airport execution?
Any idea implementation in airlines or airports outside of magazines takes more time than standard medium due to security clearance and legality involved. All material used for airline branding has to be approved by the safety authorities and hence take time.