With the increase in airline passengers and airport traffic number interesting airline advertising options have come up. Airline advertising costs and execution is always at a national level. Contrary to the perception, not all airline and airport mediums are expensive.
- The most popular advertising media option in airlines is the airline magazine.
- Airline seat back branding is also an option.
- Other popular advertising options in airlines are luggage tag branding and boarding pass branding
List of popular Airlines in India:
Based on our experience working with clients, we at MPlan can help you develop unique advertising ideas for Airlines. Our out of the box advertising ideas for airline advertising is the best.
- 85% of long-distance travelers recalled some type of in-flight advertising or promotional material. The figures were higher for business class and high-frequency passengers.
- 86% of customers are flying in a positive mood, and are hence more likely to be receptive to advertising messages.
- On flights of over an hour, 9 out of 10 airline passengers used their tray for 15 minutes or more. In short flights of an hour or less, the figure stood at 82%
- 92% of airline passengers were still able to recall advertising messages a few hours after arrival.