With the advent of mobiles and ever growing internet penetration in India, television is the last bastion that balances highly specific individualistic consumption with shared cultural experiences and contexts. With an estimated 800+ channels in India today, it is important for our clients to avail the most economic and zero in on slots that will afford them maximum engagement with their target group (TG) or intended consumers.
- Audience segmentation by Demographics
- Audience segmentation by Psychographics
- Audience media usage analysis
- National, state, local and hyper-local Television
Television Ad Types
- Regular FCT Ad
- Aston Band
- Scrollers Ad
- Teleshopping Ad
Television Advertising Ad Formats
- Container – MXF for XDCAM HD422
- GOP – Long GOP
- Bit rate type – CBR
- Video Codec – XD HD CAM 422
Get in touch with our experts regarding Television Advertising.
1. Will Television agencies help me design my ad?
Not all Television agencies can help you ad design. However, MPlan Media can help you design your Television ad.
2. How much does it cost to advertise on a Television?
The cost of advertising in Television varies greatly. The cost would depend on the channels, time band, and the ad format. Starting cost for advertising on TV is Rs 200 per 10 sec and going up to few lakhs for a 10 sec ad.
3. How do I get discounts while advertising in Televisions?
Discount on the Television card rates depends on the business size. Television ad agencies can get you best Television advertising discounted rate once you share your requirement with them.
4. How do I know the viewership of a Television?
The number of viewers of a Television also known as viewership is reported by BARC. However, BARC is a subscription based service and providing a detailed reach number would involve a fee. You can also ask your Television advertising agency to furnish this. Reach numbers are important in selecting the channel.
5. How do I know if my ad was played?
Television advertising agencies would provide you with a BARC report that mentions the time when your ad played. BARC also reports the ad length.